It’s time! In honor of our 100ish podcast episode, we’re giving away a box of random stuff we grabbed from around our houses and offices. This includes (but may not be limited to):
- Modern Warfare 2 nightvision goggles
- Brand new Astro A40 headset
- GTA V for Xbox 360
- Titanfall for Xbox One
- COD Ghosts for PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Unity for both PS4 and Xbox One
- Inception Bluray
- Saving Private Ryan DVD
- Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection for Xbox One
- A white DJ Hero controller
- Gamespot’s Holiday 2003 Special DVD
- The entire series Farscape on DVD
- Some t-shirts
- Some Gamespot energy drinks (DO NOT DRINK THESE)
- A half-finished bottle of vitamins (DO NOT EAT THESE)
- A Luigi hat
- A set of Sennheiser wireless headphones (we don’t know how they work, they may be missing a vital part, don’t ask)
- A foam finger
- The Gamespot Report E3 2005 Collector’s DVD Set
- Japanese smut towel (not pictured)
So what do you have to do? It’s easy! No it’s not. In the outro music we use for (almost) every podcast, there is a historically significant sample. First person to tell me what it is, wins. You can submit your answers to videograndpa at gmail dot com.
If no one has gotten it by the time we record our first podcast of 2016, we will randomly pick a winner out of everyone who’s guessed. ONE GUESS PER PERSON. If you spam you won’t win. You also go to Hell. It’s in the Bible, seriously.
As usual with everything, we can only ship within the US – sorry international friends, US laws are dumb.
So good luck!